Tuesday, September 1, 2009

new resolution for the crap around

i have three more days here in mlore.. and m already dreading my return to the of ppl with no balls and no honour.. i have my options back in college.. of course with all the nonsensical drama goin on around with the people i knew i guess im gonna have an ekta kapoor serial happening right in fron of my eyes.. oh! with all the fake honour and perfection in places where we all know what's actually there.......................oh yeah.....! m sure me and swathi ( my partner in crime , a co-devil u can say) will have a great time !
and in case i don't have any chance then i will make a new one.. out of every opportunity that arises..
i think i wasted a lot of time tryin to be who i was not so now here comes the real me !! gonna enjoy however i can with complete disregard of every other A****** who will comment.. after all the ones who will comment have nothin else to do in their pathetic non-entertaining lives.. i say give them somethin to survive!! **evil laugh**
this will be my take on issues..
I WILL HAVE FUN !
its party time !!

1 comment: