Wednesday, September 30, 2009

songs of life..

another weekend goes by.. spent it in heavenly madikeri.. more about it in the next blog when the pics are mailed to me =)
so here i am awake listenin to alter bridge.. watch over you.. i love this song.. despite the pathetic one way street 'm at when it comes to my love life , i always cherish this number.. and it makes me wonder what was going through the atrist's mind when he wrote this song, when he sang it.. who might've been there in his mind? or was he a stuck up money minded bitch ? nah.. even if he was there would've been one point in his screwed up life he would have been in love and sung it for her..
whoever she was must've been lucky.. the song goes so deep.. being a hindu and brought up in a conventional family (regarding me) i must say that my hopes for having someone dedicate this to me are really really low.. arranged marriage is mostly for freaks ( my bro-in-laws are the only exceptions) who cant get their own gal and for idiots like me who don have any other choice but have an arranged marriage.. in three years..
the thought is enough to put me into depression until kingdom come.. but being the "positive" person that i am i'll make the best of the next three years.. have fun and live a life i'll never regret for the rest of my enslaved life.. =)
i guess the best person to dedicate this track to is myself.. after it'll be me giving myself strength to forget the person i finally really love when i'm getting married to someone else.. sounds filmy i know .. i guess this is where they get their ideas from ...
cause sometimes life gets a bit too dramatic to be true yet the pain u have to go through will remind u that its nothing but the truth..

No comments:

Post a Comment