Thursday, March 25, 2010

HUNGRY !

my life here , away from home has truly been an ordeal >< ! eating absolute gunk my stomach's gone for a toss.. along with that my intestines too.. to all my friends who are reading this, no ! this is not the result of partying and drinking cos i have not drank anythin but wine from the past FIVE months ! yes. m a strong woman. n yes. a "woman". lower numerical of my height does not alter the fact that i AM a woman.. also , m glad my mom doesnt read this blog ( or my sisters for that matter ) . they'd have a hearty laugh n a smirk for the next seven days just cos i used the word "woman".
now back to the topic in question. "hungry" ! why? the heat here in mysore is killing all of us.. yes, with an upset stomach as the canteen gives u masala n pepper filled food that guarantees u a sick stomach for a week.. which is why m hungry today.. :( i havent been able to eat anythin. at all. save for three teas and tender coconut.
i miss home.
i miss my lunches with sid.
i miss home cooked meals.
i miss the good days.
whe i could eat all i could n sleep it off too.

so in order to help this food deprived person , any amount may be donated.. u can contact me thru my mail n i shall give u a heart rendering story of how impoverished i am when it comes to food. n of course scam u off. n then point at u n laugh..

don worry.. im not all that mad.. its jus the hunger takin its effect on my brains.

ill shut up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment