Tuesday, March 30, 2010

someone owes me big time !

its a really wonderful morning and yes i am in mysore.. n yeah, for the first time in three years i've actually found a morning i've not only liked but also craved a beer to enjoy with.. yes. beer at 8:30 am.. :) a fascination, thats all..
its still raining.. n i woke up to "feeling a moment" by Feeder.. lovely track n it only contributed to my lovely morning.. that was until i stretched , turned over and opened my eyes - n saw my laundry pile ! all the elation i felt a min earlier drained away..
i really don kno what is it with me doin my laundry n rain ! its sheer evil i tell u.. the same things happened the last time i did my laundry n no it was not during the monsoons.. (i do happen to do my laundry at irregular yet frequent intervals , thank u very much..) the last time i had to run all the way up to the terrace to rescue my lovely sun dried clothes !
i am planning to go home this weekend and now m worried.. mom sees my laundry pile n ill have a blasting which will jus shoot me back to mysore.. maybe ill stay back in mysore.. (yeah right!)
it jus looks like one of those conspiracies the universe has against me n good behaviour.
doesn't look like i have much of a choice here :( .. mom's definitely gonna make me eat veggies ( basale , harive , cabbage.. *tears* ) for bringing my laundry home !
(and the track playin right now is "overkill" from Colin Hays.. ITS A CONSPIRACY I TELL TOU ! )

No comments:

Post a Comment