Thursday, June 17, 2010

vacation time !

its june. m done with my exams and done with my semester and im done with mysore for the time being. and m back in mangalore ! *nostalgic music*
its vacation time. now vacation for us girls who're bound by rules laid down by parents born in the 50's ( and think like they're from the 15th century) means that we sit at home, learn to cook, go for driving classes, spend time with a la familia , go on temple tours and sit at home. no movies, no TV , no roaming around window shopping and no going to cafe coffee day ( good heavens ! such a bad place ) . no , i don like cafe coffee day . m more of the beer and watch football kind ( or wine ) with my manly buddies and scream n holler the place down or roam around get drenched in the rain , play volleyball in the beach (once again in the rain) and be everythin my mom thinks m not !
so m in a compromise. i sit in my room the whole day, google everythin of interest , facebook 24*7 , play (yes. i do. u got a problem ?) and watch the rain thrash about every electric pole in the area.
if only wishes came true.
and if only my mom knew what im always upto.
i hope that day never comes.

1 comment: